BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gypsy Clutch


So I've been working on improving my sewing skills lately. I sewed a few things this summer for my classroom and now I'm improving my gypsy clutch. This is my third one to sew so far and probably the best. This is a birthday gift for a very close friend of mine who purchased her Gypsy this summer. I made my own pattern. It is very basic. I used the quilted fabric for the outside and a pretty red, black, and ivory print for the inside. I did use fusible batting between the layers for added protection.

Inside:

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions, please let me know.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love your clutch, especially the red on the inside.
I was just thinking that I need to make one for mine,
Thanks for sharing
Stacy

Jaz said...

Love the clutch! Now following your blog! Please follow back! :)